SAN FRANCISCO – SoFi Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFI), the digital personal finance company, today announced management participation in two upcoming events within the investor community. Later this month, SoFi’s Chief Financial Officer, Chris Lapointe will participate in a moderated fireside chat discussion at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference. In December, SoFi CEO, Anthony Noto will host a moderated Q+A session alongside SoFi’s CFO, Chris Lapointe to answer questions submitted by shareholders.
Full session details for the investment conference and shareholder event – including instructions on how SoFi shareholders can submit questions ahead of the December Q+A – are included below:
Stephens Annual Investment Conference
- Date: Nov. 15, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM PST Fireside Chat with SoFi CFO, Chris Lapointe
- Webcast Registration: https://wsw.com/webcast/stph34/sofi/1833958
SoFi Shareholder Q+A
- Date: Dec. 4, 2023
- Time: 9:30 AM PST Q+A with SoFi CEO, Anthony Noto and SoFi CFO, Chris Lapointe
- Webcast Registration: anyone interested in tuning into the Q+A discussion can register here to join the live event. The Q+A will also be broadcasted via Twitter Spaces.
- Note: a recording and transcript of the Q+A will also be made available on SoFi’s investor site shortly after the event concludes.
- Shareholder Questions: SoFi invites all shareholders to submit, review, and upvote questions from the investor community – a selection of which will be answered by management during the live discussion – ahead of the Dec. 4 event.
- Questions can be submitted here starting today, Nov. 7, at 1 PM PST until Nov. 27 at 1 PM PST.
- Archived webcasts of these appearances will be made available for on demand viewing. To view the webcast, please go to the “Events & Presentations” section of SoFi’s Investor Relations website at https://investors.sofi.com/.
SoFi (NASDAQ: SOFI) is a member-centric, one-stop shop for digital financial services on a mission to help people achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions. The company’s full suite of financial products and services helps its more than 6.9 million SoFi members borrow, save, spend, invest, and protect their money better by giving them fast access to the tools they need to get their money right, all in one app. SoFi also equips members with the resources they need to get ahead – like career advisors, Credentialed Financial Planners (CFP®), exclusive experiences and events, and a thriving community – on their path to financial independence.
SoFi innovates across three business segments: Lending, Financial Services – which includes SoFi Checking and Savings, SoFi Invest, SoFi Credit Card, SoFi Protect, and SoFi Insights – and Technology Platform, which offers the only end-to-end vertically integrated financial technology stack. SoFi Bank, N.A., an affiliate of SoFi, is a nationally chartered bank, regulated by the OCC and FDIC and SoFi is a bank holding company regulated by the Federal Reserve. The company is also the naming rights partner of SoFi Stadium, home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. For more information, visit SoFi.com or download our iOS and Android apps.