SoFi is not affiliated with colleges and universities listed on SoFi.com. Colleges and universities listed on SoFi.com do not endorse, promote or recommend SoFi loan products.
Terms,conditions, and state restrictions apply. SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and meet SoFi's underwriting requirements; see SoFi.com/eligibility for details. Not all borrowers receive the lowest rate. To qualify for the lowest rate, you must have a responsible financial history and meet other conditions. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp. (dba SoFi), licensed by the DBO under the California Financing Law License #6054612. NMLS #1121636. NMLS Consumer Access, opens in new window
The information contained herein does not constitute an offer to sell securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. Purchases or sales of securities privately offered by SoFi or its affiliates (the “Securities”) can only be made by private placement memorandum and related subscription documents, which will be provided to accredited investors on a confidential basis at their request for their consideration in connection with such an offering. Investment in the Securities will involve significant risks, including loss of principal. The Securities will have limited liquidity options, as there is a limited secondary market for the Securities. None of the information contained in this website release is a recommendation for investment in any securities. SoFi is not affiliated with or officially endorsed by any listed universities.
1. Exact rates for variable and fixed rate REFIs are currently not displaying properly. Contact our customer service line(855) 456-SOFI for our current rates.
Private Student Loans
2. Eligibility and Important Details
Current rates and terms can and do change. SoFi reserves the right to change interest rates at any time without notice, and changes would only apply to applications begun after the effective date of the change.
Each private student loan product is different, and have different rates, terms, and repayment options. To get a better idea of the features of each product, which you should review carefully before choosing a private student loan,
Please borrow responsibly. Remember, not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate, and rates and terms may differ depending on a variety of conditions including (but not limited to) the state you live in, personal financial factors, and more. Questions about all that? Check out additional important legal information here.
3. Exact rates for Personal Loans are currently not displaying properly. Contact our customer service line (855) 456-SOFI for our current rates.
4. Terms and conditions apply. Before you apply for a SoFi home loan, we’d like you to be aware that not all home loans are available in all states. Learn more at SoFi.com/legal/#mortgage-licenses. SoFi home loans are subject to additional credit, income, property, loan amount and other eligibility restrictions and limitations. Not all borrowers are eligible to receive our lowest rates. Home loans are not eligible for the member rate or the autopay rate discounts. Learn more at SoFi.com/eligibility SoFi offers a variety of mortgage programs. Visit our home loan pageto explore financing options on a primary or second home.
Medical/Dental Resident Refinance Loans
5. Exact rates for variable and fixed rate Medical/Dental Resident Refinance Loans are currently not displaying properly. Contact our customer service line (855) 456-SOFI for our current rates.
This information is current as of March 8, 2021 and is subject to change.