5 IDEAS TO MAKE YOUR WORKSPACE WORK
Your desk is your sanctuary. Well, it could be. We’re all about sprucing up your workspace so as to keep the ideas flowing and good thoughts rolling. After all, it is where you spend a good chunk of your week. Here are five tips to make your desk truly, yours.
1. Liven up your workspace with some greenery. A few carefully chosen plants can make you happier, which makes you more productive.
2. If you work hard, you should play hard. Or something like that. Just be sure to put your toys away neatly when you’re finished.
3. There’s nothing wrong with bringing your family to work. As long as they stay in frames. Keep family photos limited to a few nicely framed shots.
4. If you’re the boss, make your desk work for you, too. Keep everything you need handy and neatly organized.
5. Declutter your workspace by limiting it to just a few, nicely designed essentials. Your desk neighbors will thank you.
For more inspiration: