Financial Tips & Strategies: The tips provided on this website are of a general nature and do not take into account your specific objectives, financial situation, and needs. You should always consider their appropriateness given your own circumstances.
SoFi at Work Emergency Vaults are part of SoFi Checking and Savings®. SoFi Checking and Savings is offered through SoFi Bank, N.A.. The SoFi Bank Debit Mastercard® is issued by SoFi Bank, N.A., pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated and can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2023 SoFi Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Terms and conditions apply. SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS PROSPECTIVELY BASED ON MARKET CONDITIONS AND BORROWER ELIGIBILITY. Your existing student loan(s) must total a minimum of $5,000 to be eligible for refinancing. Minimum loan amount may be higher in specific states due to legal requirements. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen or other eligible status, have graduated with an associate degree or higher from an eligible Title-IV-accredited college or graduate program, and meet SoFi’s underwriting requirements; see SoFi.com/eligibility. Lowest rates reserved for the most creditworthy borrowers. SoFi refinance loans are private student loans and do not have the same repayment options that the federal loan program offers, or may become available, such as Income Based Repayment or Income Contingent Repayment or PAYE. Information current as of 2/17/22 and subject to change.
SoFi does not offer 529 plans. The SoFi platform is serving as a comparative tool only.
*If you reach SoFi through your employer or your employer’s benefits page, the following terms apply to you. If you reach SoFi through a link on your employer’s site, these terms apply to your use of SoFi.
By making this SoFi site available to you, SoFi is NOT a fiduciary to you and SoFi is not providing any retirement benefits or any other employment benefits. In all cases, SoFi is offering you services and products as customers of SoFi.
‡Employer Contributions. Many employers engage SoFi to assist in the delivery of an Employer Contribution to their Employees. If you use SoFi to receive your Employer’s contributions, you agree to the following terms:
1. You are responsible for designating and confirming your contribution amounts through your employer directly and through the SoFi Site. SoFi is not responsible for verifying you receive the correct contribution amount.
2. The contribution is made by your employer to you. SoFi’s role is only to assist in connecting your selected external account to receive the contribution.
3. When you use SoFi to connect an external account, including a student loan account and any 529/College savings Plan, you agree to the terms set forth above in Connected Accounts.
4. You must establish and maintain your student loan account and any college savings plan. SoFi does not establish, support, maintain, or monitor these accounts in any way. You are required to, and you agree to, regularly check these accounts to ensure contributions (your contributions and your employer’s contributions, if any) are correctly received.
5. You must notify SoFi or your employer immediately if you notice or have reason to believe funds are not delivered correctly to your external accounts.
6. You authorize SoFi to receive information about you from your employer as necessary in order to facilitate your participation in the employer’s program.
Student Loan Payment Information. Certain employers engage SoFi to assist employees identifying the amount of payments made to a student loan account so that the employer may use this information in its benefits plan. If your employer requests that you use SoFi for this purpose, you agree to the following terms:
- You will be asked to connect your loan account so that SoFi may obtain information about your payments to share with your employer.
- When you use SoFi to connect an external loan account, you agree to the terms set forth above in Connected Accounts.
- You give SoFi permission to share with your employer information from the account including the amounts and timing of your payments to the account.
- If you connect an external account for purposes of sharing student loan information with your employer, you attest and certify the connected loan is a qualified student loan account used for educational purposes.
Advisory services are offered through SoFi Wealth LLC an SEC-Registered Investment Adviser. Information about SoFi Wealth’s advisory operations, services, and fees is set forth in SoFi Wealth’s current Form ADV Part 2 (Brochure), a copy of which is available upon request and at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. INVESTMENTS ARE NOT FDIC INSURED, HAVE NO GUARANTEE, AND MAY LOSE VALUE. Sofi can’t guarantee future financial performance and past performance is no guarantee. Automated investing via SoFi Wealth LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Adviser. Active investing via SoFi Securities LLC, member FINRA / SIPC. For additional disclosures related to the SoFi Invest platforms, please visit SoFi.com/legal.
SoFi at Work is offered by Social Finance Inc. SoFi loans are offered by SoFi Lending Corp. or an affiliate, licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Financing Law, license #6054612; NMLS #1121636. (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). The Student Debt Navigator tool and 529 Savings and Selection tool are provided by SoFi Wealth LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Adviser. For additional product-specific legal and licensing information, see SoFi.com/legal. 2750 E. Cottonwood Parkway #300 Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121. Information as of 2/17/22 and is subject to change.AW22-627774