SoFi Ambassador Program Terms
Please take a moment to review who is eligible to be a SoFi Ambassador. If you have any questions regarding the Program Terms, please email us at [email protected].
SoFi Ambassador Program Overview:
SoFi Ambassador Program Eligibility:
Member Event Hosting:
• Eligible individuals may enroll in this Ambassador Program by completing an online entry form.
- • This Ambassador Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of enrollment in this Ambassador Program.
- • Participants must be SoFi Members who are in good standing with their SoFi products.
- • Participants who only have a SoFi Money or SoFi Invest account must maintain a minimum balance of $100 in the applicable account.
- • Participants must be active on one or more of the following social media accounts (“Account(s)”): Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn. Active is defined as posting content at least once a month since joining a social media platform.
- • Participants are encouraged to have at least one public Account where anyone can subscribe to follow and see their content.
- • Participants operating multiple Accounts, whether in their name or handle, or using alternative names or handles will not be considered. For example, if a Member operates and uses multiple Twitter accounts to share or re-tweet their content, they will not be considered for this Ambassador Program.
- • Participant’s social media Accounts and content must be in English, and may not include gibberish, nonsense keywords, random characters or hyperlinks to sites or content unrelated or not relevant to SoFi or its business.
- • Participants who post derogatory, profane or vulgar language on their social media channels will not be considered.
- • Employees, officers and directors of SoFi, and their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, sales representatives, printers or the prize provider, agencies or contractors of any of the above organizations, including any entities engaged in the development, execution or fulfillment of this Ambassador Program, together with the immediate family members and persons living in the same household as such individuals, are not eligible to participate in this Ambassador Program.
- • By participating in this SoFi Ambassador Program you agree you are not employed by a college or university, or an employee in a work-study program offered by a college or university.
By becoming an Ambassador, you agree to allow SoFi to display, print, publish, broadcast and/or use, worldwide, in any media and at any time, your name, username, picture, voice, likeness, and/or biographical information for promotional, marketing or related purposes without compensation.
Any SoFi-related content generated by the Ambassador (“Ambassador Content”) may not include any content or material of any type that: (i) infringes the patent, copyright, trademark, trade-dress, design rights, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights of any third party; (ii) contains any statements or messages, whether textual, visual, oral, audio-visual or otherwise that are defamatory or infringes the right of privacy or the right of publicity of any third party; (iii) incites, promotes or encourages discrimination or harassment on the grounds of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation or on any other legally protected grounds; (iv) is inflammatory or incites, promotes or encourages acts of violence, illegal acts, use of prohibited substances or dangerous acts; (v) contains explicit or distasteful depictions of violence, pain, suffering or illness; (vi) contains nudity or pornographic, obscene or profane materials; (vii) is otherwise inappropriate to the general public; (viii) is menacing, threatening or intimidating; (ix) is otherwise illegal or could serve as grounds for any civil or criminal liability against you or SoFi; (x) depicts or refers to any minor without the prior written consent of his or her parents or legal guardian or could in any way be harmful to a minor or his/her wellbeing; or (xi) contains any address or contact information of any person other than the user himself/herself, unless the user has obtained the prior written consent of such person.
SoFi is not responsible in any manner for the Ambassador Content, including third-party publicity and advertising materials. SoFi does not endorse or approve any Ambassador Content or any materials, contents messages or statements contained therein. All Ambassador Content and the information contained therein are the representations, ideas and views of the submitting users only.
Ambassador Content may be submitted only under these Program Terms. You, the Ambassador, will be solely responsible for the Ambassador Content generated, posted or uploaded and all materials contained therein, and for any legal or other results or consequences of such Ambassador Content.
Conduct of Ambassadors:
As a condition of participation, you promise not to use SoFi.com or any third-party social media platform (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) for any purpose that is prohibited by the Program Terms, usage policies of each third party, or any applicable law. Participation in the Ambassador Program is intended only for personal, non-commercial use. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with SoFi, including the acts of any third party that violate the Program Terms. In addition, you shall not permit any third party using your Account to take any action, or submit content, that:
- • infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
- • you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- • is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- • constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- • contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of SoFi or any third party;
- • is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
- • impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of SoFi.
- • you may not collect information from any current or potential SoFi customer in connection with this Ambassador Program, assist with filling out an application, or discuss specific product terms
- • you agree not to compensate or accept compensation from any current or potential SoFi customer in connection with this Ambassador Program.
SoFi Ambassadors may have the opportunity to host events on behalf of SoFi after applying and being selected by a member of the SoFi membership team.
Once selected, Ambassador events will be managed by a member of the SoFi membership team, who will be the Ambassador’s primary contact throughout planning, hosting and post-event process. Responsibilities for hosting may include but are not limited to, working with the SoFi membership team to provide input regarding meeting place, date & time and also attending the event with other SoFi members as a SoFi Ambassador and guest.
Ambassadors will be evaluated through a post-event survey that a member of the SoFi membership team will send to all event attendees after the event. If an Ambassador receives a poor rating/feedback from the post-event survey (either 50 NPS, 50% satisfaction rating and/or a large amount of negative comments), conducts themselves in an unprofessional manner before, during or after the event, or otherwise violates the Code of Conduct
or Ambassador Program Terms, the SoFi membership team reserves the right to revoke the Ambassador’s privilege of hosting future events at any time with or without notice.
If an Ambassador has any issues or incidents at their event, they should report them to [email protected]
and also reach out to the SoFi membership team member assigned to their event.
Please contact [email protected]
for further details about the program.
Participation in SoFi’s Referral Program:
Ambassadors participating in SoFi’s Referral Program must comply with the Official Rules, which may be found on https://www.sofi.com/referral-program#official-rules
No Employment Relationship Created:
Your participation in this Ambassador Program is completely voluntary. Neither you nor SoFi intend to establish an employment relationship, and you are not entitled to any employee benefits.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Social Finance, Inc., its affiliates, and each of its and its affiliates’ respective employees, contractors, directors, suppliers, and representatives from all damages, losses, costs and expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys’ fees and any sums paid under any settlement incurred or suffered as a result of any claim, demand, action, or suit by any third party, whenever and wherever filed, arising out of or relating to (i) your use or misuse of, or access to, SoFi’s Ambassador Program, or otherwise from your Ambassador Content, (ii) your violation or infringement of these Program Terms, or (iii) any other act or omission of yours, including any infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any third party.
SoFi reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with SoFi in asserting any available defenses.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL SOFI, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, BUSINESS OR OPPORTUNITY, OR ANY LOSS HARM OR DAMAGE TO NAME OR GOODWILL RESULTING FROM ANY STATEMENTS OR CONTENTS CONTAINED IN ANY AMBASSADOR CONTENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY WHETHER THE CLAIM AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSONS OR ENTITIES IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, THE LAW OF PROPERTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL GROUNDS OR THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE OR WERE FORESEEABLE OR FORESEEN BY ANY SUCH PERSONS OR ENTITIES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.