Sky’s the Limit: SoFi Credit Card Gets an Unlimited Upgrade
The SoFi Credit Card¹ was the first-of-its-kind card that incentivized building healthy financial habits, rewarding you for paying off your balance in full each month and charging zero annual fees², as well earning an unlimited 2% cash back rewards on your purchases³ -just extra cash back rewards in your wallet in time for all your holiday shopping. We didn’t want to stop there, and we listened to all of your feedback the last few years on how to make a great card even better: we are now offering a full 2% cash back rewards on statement credit. This means you will be able to redeem your SoFi rewards points for the full 2% cash back rewards when you redeem them for statement credit, just as you already do when you redeem them for cash, investing or paying down eligible debts with SoFi.
We’re reintroducing this card as the SoFi Unlimited 2% Credit Card, giving you all the same great benefits, with an upgraded rewards program and name, as an early holiday gift you’ve all been asking us for. The SoFi Unlimited 2% Credit Card continues to offer unparalleled convenience and benefits by working seamlessly with other SoFi products and services, making it simple to bank, invest and spend all in the same app.
As the end of the year approaches quickly, the SoFi Credit Card also takes the stress out of monitoring your money as well as traveling (and those big travel bills!), offering a variety of extra benefits on top of unlimited cash back rewards:
• Unlimited 3% cash back rewards on all travel booked with SoFi Travel⁴, whether you’re heading home or to the beach for the holidays
• ID Theft Protection⁵ & Zero Fraud Liability gives peace of mind by putting Identity Theft resolution services at your fingertips and ensuring you are not responsible for unauthorized transactions
• Zero foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad
• A 24/7 travel concierge service and monthly Lyft credits to make getting around easier and more affordable⁶
• Up to $1,000 of complimentary cell phone insurance coverage⁷ to make sure getting your phone stolen doesn’t ruin your day or trip
• Complimentary 2-day shipping via ShopRunner for last-minute gifts (or pre-vacation packing must-haves)⁶
• Simple credit score and financial monitoring via SoFi Insights to keep an eye on your money and see how your credit score is impacted by your spending⁸
Excited about the upgrade? Visit here for more information on the SoFi Credit Card and all its benefits.
- The SoFi Credit Card is issued by SoFi Bank, N.A. pursuant to license by Mastercard® International Incorporated and can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- See Pricing, Terms & Conditions https://www.sofi.com/card/terms
- Members earn 2 rewards points for every dollar spent on purchases. No points will be earned with respect to reversed transactions, returned purchases, or other similar transactions. When you elect to redeem points for cash deposited into your SoFi Checking or Savings account, SoFi Money® account, fractional shares in your SoFi Active Invest account, as a statement credit to your SoFi Credit Card account, or as a payment to your SoFi Personal, Private Student, or Student Loan Refinance, your points will redeem at a rate of 1 cent per every point. Brokerage and Active investing products offered through SoFi Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. SoFi Securities LLC is an affiliate of SoFi Bank, N.A. See Rewards Details<SoFi.com/card/rewards> for more information.
- Terms, and conditions apply: The SoFi Travel Portal is operated by Expedia. To learn more about Expedia, click https://www.expediagroup.com/home/default.aspx
When you use your SoFi Credit Card to make a purchase on the SoFi Travel Portal, you will earn a number of SoFi Member Rewards points equal to 3% of the total amount you spend on the SoFi Travel Portal. Members can save up to 10% or more on eligible bookings
You must be a SoFi registered user.
You must agree to SoFi’s privacy consent agreement.
You must book the travel on SoFi’s Travel Portal reached directly through a link on the SoFi website or mobile application. Travel booked directly on Expedia’s website or app, or any other site operated or powered by Expedia is not eligible.
You must pay using your SoFi Credit Card.
SoFi Member Rewards: All terms applicable to the use of SoFi Member Rewards apply. To learn more please see: https://www.sofi.com/rewards/
Terms applicable to Member Rewards: https://d32ijn7u0aqfv4.cloudfront.net/git/docs/rewards/Enroll%20-%20SoFi%20Member%20Rewards.pdf
Changes to your bookings will affect the Rewards balance for the purchase.
Any canceled bookings or fraud will cause Rewards to be rescinded.
Rewards can be delayed by up to 7 business days after a transaction posts on Members’ SoFi Credit Card ledger.
SoFi reserves the right to withhold Rewards points for suspected fraud, misuse, or suspicious activities.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™: This World Elite Mastercard® Benefit comes at no additional cost. Cardholders need to register for this service. To activate your alerts benefit, visit mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com and enter your card number to start the registration process. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. This service is provided by Generali Global Assistance, Inc. Please see your guide to benefits <https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/personal/find-a-card/world-elite-mastercard-credit.html> for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
- Certain World Elite Mastercard® Benefits have additional terms and conditions, which can be accessed through the World Elite Mastercard® Benefits portal. Please see your guide to benefits <https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/personal/find-a-card/world-elite-mastercard-credit.html> for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
- Cell Phone Protection: The use of your SoFi Credit Card comes with $1,000 in yearly cell phone protection coverage ($800 max per claim, 2 claims per year) should your cell phone get stolen or need certain repairs. Please see your guide to benefits <https://www.mycardbenefits.com/> for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
- SoFi’s Insights tool offers users the ability to connect both SoFi accounts and external accounts using Plaid, Inc.’s service and for SoFi to present to you data we have received from the credit bureau. The credit score and associated data provided to you is a VantageScore® based on TransUnion® (the “Processing Agent”) data.
©2023 SoFi Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.